Yahoo Small Business Terms Of Service Center
The following list includes the terms of service applicable to Yahoo Small Business services.
- Yahoo Terms of Service
- Yahoo Small Business Terms of Service (for all Yahoo Small Business products purchased since 8/17/2004)
- Yahoo Site Guidelines
- Yahoo Business Mail Sub-Account Users Terms of Service
- Yahoo Mail General Guidelines
- Domain Name Registration Agreement
Previous Terms of Service Agreements
If you purchased a Yahoo Small Business product before August 17, 2004, please select your terms of service from the list below.
- Yahoo Domains (purchased prior to 8/17/2004)
- Yahoo Business Email, Web Hosting, and Merchant Solutions (purchased between 9/23/2003 and 8/16/2004)
- Yahoo Store (purchased before 9/23/2003)
- Yahoo Web Hosting (purchased before 9/23/2003)
- Yahoo Mail Business Edition (purchased before 9/23/2003)
- Which terms of service applies to me?
- The applicable terms of service depends on the date you purchased your plan. If you upgraded or downgraded your service after your initial purchase, you accepted the most recent terms of service at that time, so please select the terms that applied when you changed your service. If you canceled your service and reactivated it later, select the terms that applied when you reactivated.
- What if I have more than one plan?
- The terms of service agreement for each plan depends on the date you purchased (or upgraded, downgraded, or reactivated) that plan. Each plan is covered by its own terms of service.
- How do I find the date I purchased my plan?
- There are several ways to find out:
- If you still have the order confirmation emails that we sent you, you can refer to those. When you upgrade or downgrade, we also send you a new order confirmation.
- Visit the billing center and click the product whose purchase date you're looking for. Then review your invoice history to see the date you were first charged or changed your plan. (You can also reach the billing center anytime by visiting your Business Control Panel and clicking the Billing Information link next to your product name.
- You can check your credit card statements to see when you were first charged.
If you can't find the date your service began, please contact customer care.
- What's the difference between the terms of service?
- The main difference is that we combined previously separate terms of service for each product to make them easier to find. We have also made small changes to ensure more explicit actions against spammers and abusers.