BUSINESS MAIL SUB-ACCOUNT USER TERMS OF SERVICE
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSBy accessing and using Business Mail as a Sub-Account User, You accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of these Business Mail Sub-Account User Terms of Service ("STOS") that supplement the Terms of Service ("TOS")with Aabaco Small Business, LLC (together with its subsidiaries, the "Company"), the Yahoo Terms of Service ("UTOS"), the Yahoo Communications Terms ("ATOS"), each of which is incorporated herein by reference. Each of the Company and Yahoo Holdings, Inc. ("Yahoo") reserves the right to update and change, from time to time, the STOS, TOS, UTOS, and ATOS, as applicable, and all documents incorporated by reference, without notice or acceptance by You. Capitalized terms not defined herein have the meanings set forth in the TOS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THIS STOS, DO NOT USE BUSINESS MAIL AS A SUB-ACCOUNT USER.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEThe Service provides functionality that allows an Account Owner to create email sub-accounts ("ESA") for individual users ("Sub-Account Users") for the purpose of sending and receiving email through email accounts using a Domain registered to the Account Owner. An Account Owner may invite any individual to become a Sub-Account User and invited individuals may create a sub-account by creating a Yahoo User ID and following the instructions provided by the Company. Sub-Account Users may use their Yahoo User IDs to access Yahoo Calendar, Address Book, and Notepad in conjunction with the ESA to which they have been granted access. ALL INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH AN ESA, INCLUDING YAHOO CALENDAR ENTRIES, ADDRESS BOOK, NOTEPAD AND ANY OTHER DATA ASSOCIATED WITH FEATURES AVAILABLE WITHIN BUSINESS MAIL MAY BE ACCESSED BY AND CONTROLLED BY THE ACCOUNT OWNER PURSUANT TO SECTION 3 BELOW.
RIGHT OF CONTROL OVER BUSINESS MAIL SUB-ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY
As a Sub-Account User You agree that the Account Owner has the right to access and control the ESA associated with the Account Owner's account, Services or Domain. As a Sub-Account User You agree that:
- You have no reasonable expectation of privacy in any information or Content sent from, received by, or stored in an ESA vis-à-vis the Account Owner, and
the Account Owner has the authority and right to control all ESA, including the right in the Account Owner's sole determination to
- (1) access, review, monitor, copy, transfer, delete, reproduce, store, or otherwise use all information, including email messages, contained in each ESA,
- (2) edit preferences and settings,
- (3) add or delete email addresses,
- (4) read, send and delete email,
- (5) monitor Sub-Account User's behavior and use of an ESA, and
- (6) control access to certain areas of the Sub-Account User's ESA and all other Services that a Sub-Account User may access.
- The Account Owner and Sub-Account User are responsible for maintaining the security of the ESA, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under their ESA. The Account Owner and all Sub-Account Users agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of an ESA or any other breach of security. Neither the Company nor Yahoo can or will be liable for any loss or damage from Your failure to comply with this security obligation. You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any act or omission of the Account Owner or any Sub-Account User including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such act or omission.
- As a Sub-Account User You agree that the Account Owner has the right to access and control the ESA associated with the Account Owner's account, Services or Domain. As a Sub-Account User You agree that:
RESERVATION OF RIGHTSThe Service and its benefits are offered at the discretion of the Company, and the Company has the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service and any ESA, in whole or in part for any reason, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to You.
ENTIRE AGREEMENTThis STOS constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding Your use of an ESA, superseding any prior agreements between You and the Company with respect to the Service and all ESA's. If after You agree to this STOS, You agree to other terms of service with the Company, but those terms of service do not specifically identify (by name) this STOS and the Service as being superseded, this STOS will continue to govern Your use of the Service and all ESA's.
Effective date: June 13, 2017