Yahoo Small Business empowers business owners to launch and scale their ideas online. From creating a website to promoting a brand, our products help entrepreneurs succeed.
The tools offered by Yahoo Small Business are:
- Websites: An easy-to-use, drag-and-drop website building tool. Choose from 150+ themes, customize, and publish in just minutes.
- Ecommerce: Online stores that come with shipping integration, inventory management, credit card processing, live insights, and apps to help your business grow.
- Domains: Choose from a huge selection of domain extensions with the industry’s most competitive prices.
- Web Hosting: We can host your website on our own servers. Our hosting system also comes with site building tools.
- Local: Take control of your business listings on 70+ local directories from a single dashboard and be discovered by potential customers near you.
- Business Mail: Increase your credibility with business email that uses your domain name.
Verizon announced in 2016 that they would acquire Yahoo's operating business. This deal closed in Q1 2017. Everything remains the same, and the Yahoo Small Business team is unchanged in its commitment to support entrepreneurs and small business owners with their online endeavors.
Current Yahoo Small Business subscribers can always contact Customer Care from our Contact Support page. Make sure you’re signed in with the login email ID associated with your Yahoo Small Business service. Depending on your product and issue, you can get in touch 24/7 via online tickets.