What is CRM?
Customers are at the heart of every business and it is vital to your success that you manage these relationships efficiently. Without a CRM system it is difficult to manage your customers and get a true understanding of how they like to interact and buy from you. So, what is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system? In its simplest sense, a CRM system is a system for managing your company’s interactions with current and future clients. This system allows you to organise and automate:
- Technical support
- Customer service
Companies of all sizes and sectors including retail, healthcare, media, IT and manufacturing rely on CRM systems for their successful day-to-day operations. The purpose of this blog is to illustrate the reasons why your business needs a CRM system and the benefits you can gain from implementing one.
So you may be asking yourself, what makes us the experts in suggesting that your business needs a CRM system? Why should you read this blog further? As a business systems provider, Eureka Solutions have been implementing CRM, ERP and BI solutions for over 11 years. As a dynamic and growing technology business we understand the huge benefits of using and implementing CRM systems. The proof is in our own success and statistics –managing 1,300+ contracts, 600+ customers and project managers have 43+ live projects on the go! Our successes and expertise has made a positive impact on thousands of companies throughout the United Kingdom. Our case studies exemplify our technical expertise and how we excel at understanding business requirements and implementing CRM systems.
Some CRM Stats to warm you up and illustrate its important use:
- Overall CRM usage increased in recent years from 56% in 2012 to 74% in 2013
- Size matters – well does it? 91% of companies with 11+ employees use a CRM system
- Sales reps noticed productivity increase by 15% when they had mobile access to CRM apps
- 73% of companies have no process for re-engaging and nurturing leads after sales
What are the benefits of a CRM system?
So, how can your business benefit from a CRM System? As a previously small business we have used our own operations to highlight how this type of system has helped us get to where we are today:
- Increase productivity – a CRM system can boost the overall productivity of your sales team, let’s start with lead qualification. CRM systems can effectively qualify leads before they are assigned to the sales department – it is important to implement an effective qualification process within your system to take care of this – our experts can help set this up if necessary. This qualification process will save your business valuable time and help your sales department focus on potential sales opportunities. Here at Eureka Solutions we have an effective lead qualification procedure in place to ensure that our sales department focus their time on qualified sales opportunities. Does this sound like something your business could benefit from and quickly get used to removing your lengthy qualifying processes?
- Improve customer retention – Do you think that tracking feedback, communications and contract renewals would improve your operations? This can help your business do many simple things, such as, identify individuals who need additional training if they struggle to satisfy your clients. Your CRM system has the ability to quickly highlight renewed contracts/terminated contracts meaning that your customer service departments can easily report on customer satisfaction levels and report on any recurring issues. Highlighting and dealing with recurring issues can lead to improved customer retention and improved sales processes – teams can easily collaborate, share information and organise their diaries accordingly. As a business systems provider, it is essential that we are able to track renewed contracts and open support cases. This allows the relevant departments to report on the positive impact that our support department have on our clients and percentage of contract renewals.
- Free up sales teams ability to meet with customers – CRM systems allow your team to correlate sales activities, easily manage pipelines, sales performance and organise diaries. Being able to quickly report and organise meetings enables your sales team to meet up with potential clients resulting in increased sales and overall business profitability. Eureka Solutions’ CRM certainly frees up time in our sales department as it is easy to forecast the availability of sales staff should a new/existing client require an on-site visit. This scenario would allow your business to quickly respond to opportunities and convert these into sales improving overall profitability of your business and credibility of your sales team.
- Reporting automation – CRM systems can effortlessly create weekly sales reports for managers; these reports can save you hundreds of hour’s year on year. As a result this frees up management time enabling you to focus on core areas of your business. For example, our CRM allows our sales department to quickly and easily report on their sales pipeline and seize new sales opportunities.
Do you think you could benefit from this type of system?
If we were to rewind 10+ years a CRM may have been overkill for our organisation (3+ employees). However, due to our rapid and successful growth, we would not be able to successfully operate the way we do today without this system. Do you feel that your business could benefit from introducing a CRM solution?
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: Yes Your Business Needs a CRM System
More Sales & Marketing articles from Business 2 Community: