Be open for business virtually anywhere with professional web hosting
Our bundles provide consistent value and stay reasonably priced year after year.
Hosting that grows with your business
- A .com domain that remains part of your plan at renewal
- A SSL Certificate that remains part of your plan at renewal
- Business email addresses that remain part of your plan at renewal
- High performance servers to help your site display quickly for your visitors
- 24/7 security monitoring to help protect you, your site, and your visitors
- 24/7 phone, chat, and online customer support
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee
Web hosting allows your website to be viewed across the internet. Your site is "hosted" on a server where content, images, audio and video are stored. Our hosting plans for small businesses include a SSL Certificate to help protect the data visitors share with your site.
Web hosting is necessary in order to provide your website with access to the internet. Without web hosting, your potential customers would be unable to find your site on the internet.
While Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a widely used content marketing tool, web hosting can impact its effectiveness. Yahoo Small Business web hosting provides regional server locations to increase the speed and responsiveness of your website, which factors into your SEO ranking.
Web hosting is the space on a server used for an existing website, to create a new website, or for storage purposes. WordPress hosting is space on a server specifically for a WordPress website, whether existing, new or for storage.
Some of the web hosting services that are especially important for a small business include:
Email addresses associated with your domain
24/7 support in case you have issues or questions
Mobile optimization tools
A SSL Certificate to help protect your site and customer data