- Landing a new client is the best feeling, the excitement about building a new Campaign and creating a new Strategy is awesome.
- When you get hundreds of views/shares/comment/likes it makes you feel like you are the Queen of Social Media and you can do anything.
- When you see a competitor steal your ideas and content, imitation is the finest form of flattery, but honestly it burns you up that you had the concept first.
- When an idea for a new strategy just “comes together” all of a sudden.
- When you post something you worked really hard on and think it is completely awesome and no one likes it and it is basically just ignored, wah wahhhh.
- Running 10 ad campaigns, managing several social accounts, dealing with Internet Trolls, a day in the life of a Social Media Marketer can be rough!
- When you meet another Social Media Manager who gets what you do and understands what a nerd you are about Social Media.
- Seeing the Facebook Page likes increase on a client’s account and checking each of your Pages first thing in the morning for new likes and to see the number of increased Friend makes your day and there is no one better than you at this.
- Dealing yet again with the client who calls when they want to complain about the Facebook Ads because the are not getting any new customers this week – after being flooded with new customers last week – as if you personally control how Facebook Ads work and how people use Facebook. (Maybe because it is Easter people are not sitting on Facebook!)
- Because even when it gets crazy, when clients who don’t get it complain, when Facebook changes everything, when we have to redesign all the ads in a set or have absolutely no idea what to post for a client – Social Media Marketing is the best job in the world!
Featured Image source: http://www.wallpaperseries.com/tv-series/orphan-black-tv-series-wallpaper-3590.html
GIF source: http://giphy.com/
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: 10 Things Orphan Black Can Tell Us About Being A Social Media Manager
More Digital & Social articles from Business 2 Community: