Join us next week, on Thursday, April 24th at Noon PST/3PM EST for a LIVE Twitter chat with Tamara Monosoff, best-selling author of Your Million Dollar Dream, The One Page Business Plan, Secrets of Millionaire Moms and more. We'll be taking questions live about the new edition of her best-seller, The Mom Inventor's Handbook and about entrepreneurship and starting a business in general.
To take part, simply be on Twitter at Noon PST on the 24th and keep an eye on @YSmallBusiness, @TamaraMonosoff and the hashtag #TamaraMonosoff. There will be a free book giveaway and a great discussion with links to tips and more information as well.
Tamara Monosoff believes in the creativity of entrepreneurs – and her educational programs and #1 Amazon Top Seller, The Mom Inventors Handbook: How to Turn Your Great Idea into the Next Big Thing (2nd edition), outlines step-by-step how to successfully bring your brilliant product ideas to market.
Monosoff is an award winning inventor, social entrepreneur, educator and frequent speaker on Entrepreneurship and Women & Leadership. She is a former White House aide and holds a Masters (MA) and Doctorate Degree (Ed.D.) from the University of San Francisco, and a B.A. from the University of California at Santa Barbara.
The 2nd edition of the Mom Inventor's Handbook now includes the following updated content:
- 50 brand new interviews (replacing 17 in previous edition) with entrepreneurs
- Updated information on product research and patent searches
- Chapter dedicated to getting financing for your ideas, including using crowdfunding, microloans, peer-to-peer loans, SBA loans, angel investors, and other hot topics
- Author includes her framework for targeting the Mom Market, one of her most requested topics
- Section on Alternative Sales Channels, including Groupon, LivingSocial, QVC Sprouts, Zulily, and more
- Section on Video Marketing
- QR codes connecting to Monosoff’s YouTube Channel, linking to TamaraMonosoff.com, sharing personal resources and true insider tips on how others can do the same;
- The foreword is by Julie Martin-Allen, Senior Director of Showcase Events for Sam's Club (owned by Walmart), on how inventors can get the attention of mass retail stores.
Monosoff's Power Mentoring Programs (offered at TamaraMonosoff.com) are for anyone — moms and non-moms alike) arm entrepreneurs with tools and resources, helping them avoid costly mistakes, and teaching innovative ways to fund, produce and sell — getting new products to market fast. Read more about her at www.TamaraMonosoff.com.