With new technologies becoming our most cherished pocket companions, Altimeter’s Chris Silva posits that the future of work is already here. The question is how are we and the companies we work for capitalizing on it?
In our third session on the Connected Workplace, Silva looks at this and takes a left jab at unintended side effects: excessive email, counterproductive chatter and data obesity. What’s required to move us beyond excessive access to constructive use? For starters, it might make sense to take our eyes off our shiny objects and focus on the work that lies in front of us.
CTOs, CIOs, and business users all stand to gain if they can successfully marry flexibility and ease of use and with corporate governance and overall business value.
In our next session we’ll take a look at how the Connected Workplace is redefining our roles and our place at work.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community:
- The Evolution of Affiliate Marketing in 2013 and Beyond
- How B2B Companies Are Utilizing Instagram For Social Media Marketing
- How Workspace Design Affects Call Center Employee Satisfaction
- 16 Ways For Businesses To Show Their Human Side
- The 4 Things You Must Include in Your White Papers to Engage, Persuade and Convert Leads