Henry Balanon is the Co-Founder and CTO of Protean. The startup is creating the Glass Card, the next-generation payment card. The Glass Card is a skeleton key for your wallet. It consolidates all of your plastic cards into a single card that communicates via Bluetooth with a mobile app. Select a card on the app and Glass Card swipes as though it were that card. Henry has passion for startups, technology, culture, and above all: people. Previously, he co-founded Detroit Labs, a mobile app company that helped build the Domino's Pizza app. He's also worked at Bickbot as well as Cynergy Systems and Lockheed Martin in Washington DC.
Popular Blog Posts
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - 7 hours ago
- An Entrepreneur Builds a Multimillion … - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM EDT
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 3:27 PM EDT
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 2:09 PM EDT
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 1:49 PM EDT