The Czech Republic has launched both one of the world's great under-appreciated automakers — Tatra — and this example of well-preserved history, a 1948 Jawa 350 motorcycle, beautifully caught here by photographer Tomas Piller during a veterans' rally. If you have a shot to share, add it to the Motoramic group on Flickr, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Finances … - 10 hours ago
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 11:20 AM EDT