After spending the past few day at the LA Auto Show, learning the future of the automotive industry, it's time to revisit the past. Or, at least, a car that came from the past -- like this 1933 Napier Railton aero-engined race car pictured here by Gordon Calder -- as it relives its past by blasting up the Kop Hill Climb this year, the first time the machine has hit public roads since its birth. If you have a photo to share, please add it to Motoramic's Flickr group, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - 13 hours ago
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - 14 hours ago
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - 19 hours ago
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 11:20 AM EDT
- An Entrepreneur Builds a Multimillion … - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM EDT