After spending the past few day at the LA Auto Show, learning the future of the automotive industry, it's time to revisit the past. Or, at least, a car that came from the past -- like this 1933 Napier Railton aero-engined race car pictured here by Gordon Calder -- as it relives its past by blasting up the Kop Hill Climb this year, the first time the machine has hit public roads since its birth. If you have a photo to share, please add it to Motoramic's Flickr group, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook, or Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - 47 minutes ago
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - 1 hour 7 minutes ago
- 10 Qualities your Salesforce administrator … - 22 hours ago
- How To Write Email Subject Lines Every … - 23 hours ago
- 3 Things you can do to save the dra … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 2:00 PM EDT