After several weeks of repairs and tweaks to its new nine-speed automatic transmission, the first 2014 Jeep Cherokees left the Toledo factory Tuesday, bound for anxiously awaiting dealers across the country. Chrysler tweeted this photo of a car hauler loaded for bear with new Cherokees, the company's first new model in the hottest-selling market segment. Give it a week or so before tracking one down to kick the tires yourself.
Popular Blog Posts
- 4 Small Business Blunders: Are You Blowing … - 11 hours ago
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Finances … - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 7:35 PM EDT
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT