After several weeks of repairs and tweaks to its new nine-speed automatic transmission, the first 2014 Jeep Cherokees left the Toledo factory Tuesday, bound for anxiously awaiting dealers across the country. Chrysler tweeted this photo of a car hauler loaded for bear with new Cherokees, the company's first new model in the hottest-selling market segment. Give it a week or so before tracking one down to kick the tires yourself.
Popular Blog Posts
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - 13 hours ago
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - 14 hours ago
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - 15 hours ago
- 10 Qualities your Salesforce administrator … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
- How To Write Email Subject Lines Every … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 2:57 PM EDT