• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    United States


    Please help! did anyone work for Adecco (in north America) in 2005 or 2006 and have there W2.I need there EIN.

    PLEASE can anybody help me? I worked for Adecco in Wisconsin, for 2 bloody years. I haven't file my 2006 or 2007 taxes, because Adecco hasn't sent me my W2 from last year. When I told them I am going to get an attorney to get it. They stated I would be terminated on the spot if I did. They are well aware I am a single father and can't afford to lost my job. They use this to there advantage when ever they can. They have been months late paying my expense check, which costs me a ton of fee's (which ofcorse they could give a f#@k about.) Anyways I am hoping that someone has worked for them and was paid from corporate office in NY (only pay center in north America.) That can give me there Employer ID number off there W2 form or if anyone knows how to find their ID number? Any Help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!!!
    a few seconds ago 3 Answers

    Best Answer

    File a missing W-2 complaint with the IRS. You'll have your W-2s quickly. You should have done that in Feb of 2006 for the 2005 W-2 and Feb of 2007 for the 2006 W-2. Why have you waited so long? I've dealt with Addeco in the past and never had a problem. I question that they would ever threaten to terminate you over a W-2 request. The payroll department folks were always easy to deal with and very helpful. IMHO, you're blowing smoke.
    a few seconds ago

    Other Answers

    • http://www.dol.gov/oasam/library/law/lawtips/employeridentificationnumbers.htm Hope that helps

      by DangerDalton - 17 hours ago

    • To get your W-2 for 2006, call the IRS. They can get you the federal copy for 2001-2006. In May/June 2008, the 2007 W-2 will be on their system.

      by Quick Answers - 17 hours ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services