• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Small Business


    What is an employee in charge of advertising called?

    I need to hire someone that is in charge of advertising, I have no idea what the professional name for that is.
    a few seconds ago 5 Answers

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    Advertising Mgr Advertising Director Marketing Mgr or Director Director of Public Information
    a few seconds ago

    Other Answers

    • It depends. If you are looking for an entry level person then "marketing communication specialist" is a good term. If the person will have a lot more responsibility and higher salary, then "manager" can be used. Whether you say "marketing communication" or "advertising" depends on what tasks the person will have. Marketing is a broader area that covers advertising, online stuff, direct mail, etc. The answers to this question are a good example of how people answer questions they have no knowledge about. STEPHEN, StevenRfc and Murzy, you need to know what the heck you are talking about before you answer a question.

      by I Like Turtles - 16 hours ago

    • Marketing executive or marketing head. Basically any title that includes marketing.

      by STEPHEN - 16 hours ago

    • Executive of Public Relations

      by StevenRfc - 16 hours ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services