Buying homes, fixing them, then selling them.?

So my parents buy houses, then they make the houses look nice, and finally they sell the house for more money and make a living like that. What's that job called?

8 months ago - 4 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker


8 months ago

Other Answers

real estate investing

by yyyyyy - 8 months ago

Real Estate Flipping

by Kali - 8 months ago

They are real estate investors.

by Barkley - 8 months ago