What is this called? I can't think of it!?

Before some stores close, the owners pull a metal sheet down to cover the store and lock it. I can't seem to remember what it's called! Please help!

1 year ago - 2 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Security Shutters?

1 year ago

Other Answers


you can accomplish the same thing by removing large windows and having
in the same place, many smaller ones installed. Then, when you are ready to exit your lease,
have your mini windows replaced and the original one put back in.

Just an idea;and of course, use many hidden web cams for security

by kemperk - 1 year ago