• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Small Business


    Cupcake business- license required?

    I'm starting a cupcake shindig out of my house. It's just an on the side for fun plus extra money type of thing. Are there any licenses or anything or the sort that I need for it?
    a few seconds ago 1 Answer

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    contact your local health department and ask them what you need to do to get licensed. Whenever you sell home made food to the public you do need to be licensed and have a food handlers certificate and your kitchen needs to pass inspection too.
    a few seconds ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services