Looking for a Business Partner?
I am a young woman from Atlanta with a passion for the entertainment industry. I am a business major with concentration in entrepreneurship.
I am interning at an astounding music firm and I want to find a business partner for my new business so by the time I finish my intern the business can be moving forward.
I just started a music management, PR/Event Planning, and consulting firm and wanted a business partner that has some expertise, skills, networks/contacts, and finance to help the business move forward.
Everything will be a 50/50 split (start up, profit, losses, & expenses). If you have a lot more contacts than I do then I can be more of a management role or vice versa (we can work it out so that it can be fair if not equal share).
Because this business is very new it can be run from home majority of the time until we can afford a virtual office or permanent space.
The startup will be very low somewhere in between $5k -$10k (we will split 50/50) including marketing, promo, advertising, website, logo, legal fees, membership fees, networking events, miscellaneous costs.
I would prefer a limited liability partnership however we can consider general partnership as well.
If I can get the right partner soon we can be moving by the beginning of 2013.
Must have an optimistic attitude (No negative attitudes PLEASE!!!)
Love the entertainment industry, great personality (people’s person)!!!
• Student or graduate (Business Majors)
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Great sales & marketing techniques/skills/ideas
• Work well under pressure
• Has owned a business (plus)
• Sales & management experience (plus)
• Knowledge of industry
• Experience within the industry (plus)
• Industry contacts (plus)
• Committed to the business because it is in its beginning stages
• Be able to keep contact weekly to be up to date on ideas and strategies
• Can get capitol of $2.5K - $5K for startup costs
• Be interested in working in management, booking agent, PR/Event Planning, promotion, consultant and or tour management
If interested please send your cover letter (including why you are the perfect business partner) and resume to the email below and I will contact you ASAP!
Future Business Partner!!!
a few seconds ago 1 Answer