- YEC Member Spotlight: Arvand Sabetian, Founder/CEO, Arvixe Young Entrepreneur Council
- Why Fraudsters Won't Sink Equity Crowdfunding Entrepreneur
How and Where do I start to get traffic to my website from Squidoo?
I'd like to drive traffic to my website from Squidoo. Can I get some pointers as to where to start and how to approach things?3 months ago - 3 answers
Go through web master tool and try to promote your site with different Social media sites. Create back links with proper strategy , which can help you to promote your site.3 months ago
Follow these steps to get traffic from Squidoo towards your website:
1. Approve a lens on squidoo about your website's services, products, etc with some back links towards your website.
2. Once approved, then start sharing your lens on all social media sites and try to drive some traffic from that with the help of discussions and question-answers.
3. Write some related content to that of squidoo lens and publish in different blog sites with back-link of squidoo lens url.
4. Extract some keywords from the squidoo lens - from its title, description and the content. try to build some links on these keywords with squidoo lens url in it.
5. In sometime, those keywords will start ranking for your squidoo lens and thus your will start getting daily traffic to your lens to your website.
I hope it helps.
Create account in squidoo, create a lens there and provide all the details in the lens like: keyword, image, video, text, url etc. and then share this lens to the social medias.by sourabh - 3 months ago