- YEC Member Spotlight: Arvand Sabetian, Founder/CEO, Arvixe Young Entrepreneur Council
- The Science Behind Crafting Contagious Content Entrepreneur
Is this website safe to buy from?
www.cheapjordanfromchina.com I want to buy a pair of jordan son of mars from this website.But it seems to a new website.Is there anyone have ever buy from it?8 months ago - 2 answers
New, like 15 days old! Probably one of the very worst sites to pick from.
They make it easy to see they are a Chinese site, which guarantees those would be cheap counterfeits.
Sites less than 3 months haven't had a chance to get listed in scam reporting sites, if deserving.
The 3 basic tests you can make of an online store.
1) Check the domain name whois owner information, many of the Chinese counterfeit sites will be immediately exposed, (anything from China would be fakes.)
2) Test 2: check the Contact Us page, if there is no identifying phone# or address forget it, imagine how easily an email alone can be ignored.
3) Search the web for complaints, try Googling: "thesite.com" scam, to see if it's been submitted to fraud site registries, a site under 3 months old will not have to to be included even it deserving.
You will need to find related forums for these so you can have an idea from actual experiencesby Richard - 8 months ago