Give me correct answer please?

What term is commonly used to describe the shuffling of positions in search engine results in between major updates.
a. Waves.
b. Flux.
c. Shuffling.
d. Swaying.

9 months ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Im going to guess C. Shuffling

9 months ago