• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Renting & Real Estate


    ***How do I write an Escalation Clause in a Real Estate Contract***?

    Can some one write the actual wording like they would write on the real estate purchase contract...I use the California Real Estate Contracts. (CAR)
    a few seconds ago 1 Answer

    Best Answer

    no. It is against the law to write a contract unless you are an attorney. The CAR should have an escalation clause in it. If not, call a local realtor and get them to recommend a good real estate attorney. It needs to be right since it is not the norm and you want it worded to perform the way you expect it to.
    a few seconds ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services