Customer wont pay what can i do?

I replaced a fuel pump on a customers vehicle and parked in outside the shop and left for the night came back early on the morning the next day and they took the car without paying and he wont answer the phone and gave me a fasle address i have tje tag number though what can i dos about this?

10 months ago - 2 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Alert the authority's. even though it can be scary if you get the police into this conflict you will be payed in full. (Don't worry though the police have ways of finding this person)

10 months ago

Other Answers

Take them to small claims court for what they owe you...if and when you can find them. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

by Nancy Kay - 10 months ago