- YEC Member Spotlight: Alexander Mendeluk, Chief Spirit Warrior & Co-Founder, SpiritHoods.com Young Entrepreneur Council
- The North Star to Guide Your Startup: Core Values Entrepreneur
- What I Learned From a Two-Year IRS Audit Entrepreneur
- 5 Signs You Need Investors -- Stat! Entrepreneur
- YEC Member Spotlight: W. Michael Hsu, Founder and CEO, Deepsky Young Entrepreneur Council
Subaru WRX Concept
When enthusiasts think Subaru, they think WRX. It’s embodies everything our inner child desires: huge rear wing and giant hood scoop, a noise capable of collapsing buildings, and on-road/off-road capabilities ensuring you feel like rally champ Petter Solberg. The current WRX bears signs of age, and a revamped version is expected soon. Well, today, at the New York auto show, Subaru gave us a glimpse into the future look of the WRX. And it’s absolutely stunning.