- Franchise Players: I'm On My Own, But Not Alone Entrepreneur
- Jobs, Not Obamacare, Are Helping the Uninsured Entrepreneur
- Crowdfunding Live: How One Spark Ignites Ideas Entrepreneur
- Think Like a Champion: Athlete-staffed company on a fast break Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- 3 Lessons Learned From Hiring the Wrong Person Entrepreneur
An Insider Look at Fashion Week
"The emotional process of building a collection is a very volatile one," says designer Carmen Marc Valv, who has been working day-in, day-out with his team and muse-model Foster ahead of the preview of his spring collection on Friday at at New York Fashion Week.
Valvo opened his studio - really, his world - to John Minchillo, a freelance photojournalist for The Associated Press, during the process.