Microsoft has revealed the new Xbox One, the company’s new flagship device. So what’s new and cool? The device boasts TV integration and voice control, and that’s big! Xbox One builds in Skype and streaming services, and even uses an HDMI pass-through to present your TV content. Plus it has a Blue Ray drive for movies and an improved connect censor so sensitive, it can actually track when your heart beat is faster!
More Tech articles from Business 2 Community:
- How to Effectively Protect Your Site from Spam Attacks
- The Shorthand of Digital Communications
- Tips On Appealing To Your Mobile Audience :: Magnet Media Minute [Video]
- What is a Content Management System and What to Look for When Shopping For One
- Yahoo!’s Marissa Mayer Makes Big Social Media Move, Buys Tumblr