While driving to an appointment the other day, my navigation system gave me three possible paths to my destination:
- Route 1: 25 minutes on a major highway
- Route 2: 30 minutes on a major highway and back roads
- Route 3: 45 minutes on back roads (some turn by turn information unavailable)
Because I didn’t have the time or patience to Whatever Your Destination, Expert Guidance Can Help Get You Thereget lost, I selected the first route and arrived at my destination in exactly 25 minutes without making one wrong turn. Granted, I could have been delayed by circumstances out of my control – like being stuck behind an accident or getting a flat tire – but using the right, most direct route kept me on the best path, and out of trouble.
If only there could be a navigation system for making business decisions…
In business, industry and process experts can help us navigate the road ahead. They can advise us on the best course of action to take, based on their experiences, so we can save time and money, reduce risks, and arrive at our destination with ease.
That’s especially true when it comes to implementing new software, according to an information sheet from SAP.
By working with a software provider that has partnered with experts who have been involved in similar projects, companies can benefit from their trial-and-error experiences and learn from their best practices. Best of all, as noted by SAP, software providers can rely on external resources who are focused exclusively on the project – from planning through completion and next steps – and can take a step back, when necessary, to see the big picture.
As a result, companies can:
- Minimize deployment and integration risks
- Increase cost-efficiency
- Speed time to value
- Prioritize IT investments
Planning an implementation or data migration project?
To learn more about navigating your next software implementation or migration project with help from the experts, read Plan the Migration of SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse to SAP HANA.
More Business articles from Business 2 Community:
- Why Do People Write About Making Money Online When They Haven’t Made Any Money Yet?
- Best- And Worst-Performing Cloud Computing Stocks Through Q3, 2013
- Challenges Facing Retailers And 3 Ways Social Customer Care Can Help
- 4 Strategies for Getting More Customer Testimonials
- Moving from Retargeting to Pretargeting