Is it any wonder why super hero movies do so extremely well in the box office? Of course not… we would all love to be super heroes and have amazing super powers.
In the meantime we will have to settle for the next best thing, which is being an online entrepreneur!
While we may not be able to leap tall buildings, throw people through walls and shoot webs from our wrists… we do have the power to determine our hours, how hard we work and the failure / success that we find.
I guess in some weird kind of way we are super human like!
Which of these super human traits do you hold?
Superman has super strength, Spiderman can swing from building to build and Batman has cool tools and the night to make him so stealthy and fierce.
Even though we physically don’t have these same powers, we can still relate many of them to the way we run out businesses online.
Check it out!
- How to Be a Super Hero Entrepreneur! FLIGHT – You might not be able to fly, but any individual who can create a web site and soar past the competition of multi-million dollar companies seems pretty super to me!
- INVISIBILITY – For those of you who are working from home, how many times have you actually met your customers or business partners. You might even be considered invisible!
- FIRE – If your latest ad campaign and web site success simply burning it up? No matter the scenario, your undying passion and flame for business continues to burn on!
- STRENGTH- Man, woman, geek, nerd, athelete or average person… your dedication and drive are your most powerful assets and no matter how many times you come across failure, you are always pushing to succeed!
- MIND READING – The all powerful mind is keeping your thoughts turning at every second, helping you continually come up with new business ideas and monetization methods like no other.
Like this slide show? Embed it on your blog!
(copy and paste the code below)
If you could have any super power, be sure to list your favorite in the comments section below!
More Business articles from Business 2 Community: