Summer is almost here and it provides a ton of opportunities to promote your business at every type of popular, well attended event. This is a great time to use your friends and family members to get the word out about your business, and it won’t take much of an investment but could offer big returns.
For example, every city and town has some sort of big race – a 5k, 10k, half marathon, full marathon, Spartan race, triathlon, bike race, walk – you name it. These events typically have a high attendance (and media coverage) and gives you a chance to get your business seen by your local market.
5 Ways To Get Your Business Noticed At A Major Event
- If you know anyone (or even yourself) who is participating in a race, it is a chance to get your business name and website url seen on a t-shirt they wear, a headband, a hat, the side of a baby jogger – so many possibilities!
- Think about parking your car in a spot where the majority of spectators will be walking, both towards and away from the finish line (so get there early) and make sure it has a large windshield sun visor that displays your company name and website url.
- Have a friend or family member that lives close to the finish line? Ask it they will display a lawn sign, window sign or banner promoting your business. Get creative!
- If taking public transit to the big race (along with crowds of other people), wear your t-shirt or even carry a large canvas bag that has your business logo on it.
- If the race is getting covered by the local news, be sure to have someone wearing your company t-shirt standing behind the reporter when reporting.
Other Big Summer Events
- Outdoor Concerts
- Music Festivals
- Outdoor Movies
- Farmer’s Markets
- Art Festivals
- Food Festivals
- Film Festivals
- Children’s Festivals
- County Fairs
- Trade Shows and Conferences
- Museum Exhibitions
- Traveling Amusement Parks
- Yoga in the Park
- Fourth of July Events
- Public Bike Days
- Major League Baseball Games
- Golf Tournaments
- Tennis Tournaments
- Air Shows
- Boat Shows
- Fishing Derbies
- College Graduation Ceremonies & Events
Thanks for reading! Be sure to share on social media and leave a comment below.
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: 5 Ways To Promote Your Business At Popular Summer Events
More Sales & Marketing articles from Business 2 Community: