Small, medium and large businesses all have one thing in common: they need marketing. I would even argue that marketing is one of the most important things for a business to invest in. Without it, you could be offering top-notch services, making life-changing leaps in healthcare, or inventing the next great product… and no one would know about it!
But for those of us who run or work in smaller businesses, sometimes you just don’t have enough time. There may not be enough hours in the day for the jack-of-all trades who has their hands spinning several plates at once. When things get too hectic, the first plate to fall to the ground can often be marketing.
When you don’t have the time to focus on developing new content, creating a viral video or doing something newsworthy, you can still take 15 minutes to give your marketing a boost.
Here is a list of 10 things you can do today that will spruce up your marketing:
- Find a website page that isn’t performing well and rewrite the page title and Meta description.
- Find your top performing landing page. Make a button for it on your home page.
- Check your website pages for SEO errors and correct them (If you have HubSpot, you can find this in Page Performance).
- Comment on three Facebook posts for businesses that you follow.
- Register your business with one local search engine that you aren’t already listed on. You can find a quick tool to audit this at Moz Local.
- Start a discussion in a LinkedIn group or comment on someone else’s discussion.
- Add a Call to Action to your top 15 most-read blog entries.
- Follow 20 people on Twitter.
- Check to see if your website is mobile responsive here. If it’s not, make a plan to implement this in 2015.
- Find one industry article and post it to each of your social media sites.
Can’t find 15 minutes to dedicate to marketing? Understandable. It happens. That’s why we exist. For more information on setup and retainer packages, click the button below.
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: 10 Quick Things You Can Do Today To Refresh Your Digital Marketing
More Digital & Social articles from Business 2 Community: