As social media marketers, we always take pride in the creation of good content to better communicate with our audience.
Personally, I am always looking for inspiration to complete many of my daily tasks. The overwhelming amount of content that has to be created to push out to our followers or our client followers never ceases to amaze me. Every day, I take a little time out and look for wisdom among my peers and experts in the field. Social media marketers everywhere travel the same path as I do.
There are plenty of great inspirational quotes out there, but here are my 12 best:
- “LinkedIn is for the people you know. Facebook is for the people you used to know. Twitter is for people you want to know.” – Unknown
- “On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away.” – Unknown
- “Why use social media? Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” – Seth Godin
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
- “Social media is just a buzzword until you come up with a plan.” – Unknown
- “If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough.” – Mario Andretti
- “Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage. ” – Amy Jo Martin
- “Never underestimate the vital importance of finding early in life the work that for you is play. This turns possible underachievers into happy warriors.” – Jeff Bullas
- “Everyone starts out with nobody listening to them and nobody to listen to. How and who you add determines what Twitter will become for you.” – Laura Fitton
- “Content-based marketing gets repeated in social media and increases word-of-mouth mentions; it’s the best way to gather buzz about a product.” – Marsha Collier
- “The overarching problem is that everyone sees and uses social media from a different perspective.” – Neal Schaffer
- “Social media is inherently a selfish medium.” – Pam Dyer
Note: Some of these “pearls of wisdom” are shared by unknown authors, if you recognize yourself here, do step forth so I can give you the credit you deserve.
I have had plenty of fun finding and reading through these. I hope you enjoy them too. Do you have a favorite quote? Feel free to share it with me @websuccess.
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: 12 Inspiring Quotes From Top Social Media Marketers
More Digital & Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- 8 Content Marketing Trends to Watch Out for in 2015 (Infographic)
- 8 Advanced Trends In Social And Digital Marketing (Infographic)
- 6 Ways to Find Content Ideas For Your Blog Even If You Work In a Boring Industry
- Your Customers Don’t Care About Your Clout.. err.. Klout
- Beware Of Shiny Objects: Why Email Marketing Trumps Social Media