Apparently our phones are much dirtier than we think they are..
- 30% of a virus can be transferred from your screen to your fingers
- The average cell phone is 10 times dirtier than a toilet seat
- 18% of mobile phones are contaminated with staphylococcus
- 16% of mobile phones are contaminated with fecal flora & ecoli.
Good thing Woosh! is here to save us!
Woosh! is the next generation screen cleaner. Alcohol and ammonia free, there’s nothing in the bottle or wipe to damage any of your screens. Non-toxic and odorless, it is 100% safe with no harmful residue left behind.
A layer of protection against fingerprints.
Most interestingly, their formula leaves a nano-thin, anti-static and invisible coating that repels and resists dist, smudges, and fingerprints!
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: Whoosh! Is Here To Keep Your Devices Clean – CES 2015
More Technology & Innovation articles from Business 2 Community:
- Intel Smart Clip Makes Sure You Never Forget Baby In The Car [CES 2015]
- 15 Business Stats For Starting 2015 Off Strong
- Bill Gates Drinks Water That Was Human Feces Minutes Earlier [Watch]
- FLOOME Smartphone Breathalyzer Launches With Social Capabilities [CES 2015]
- IC Real Tech Lets You Stream Virtual reality With 720-Degree Allie Camera