My July Marketing Calendar is out and I wanted to give you a sneak peek as to why it is such a valuable marketing tool, especially if you struggle on social media, with getting publicity or just promoting your business in general. So below are 5 of the 93 ideas, tips, and tactics in this month’s calendar.
5 Must-Do Marketing Ideas For July
- Who doesn’t watch Netflix these days? Every month when Netflix updates its listings, it trends huge on social media. One of my calendar tips this month is to tweet out something about your favorite @Netflix show because they are very good are retweeting compliments, which puts your business name in front of their 1.42 million followers.
- Now is the time to be pitching to print magazines to get into fall editorial. Magazines will be writing about fall fashion, fall food, fall entertaining, fall decor, fall weddings, fall shows, fall movies, you name it. So come up with a fall-theme story pitch that involves your business.
- Creative Market is amazing! They give free goods away on their website including fonts, icons and graphics that you can use in your marketing. This is just one of many insider tips I uncover for you each month in my calendar.
- Two big events this month that will trend well on social media are Shark Week and Comic-Con. I give suggestions on how your business can get noticed when these hash tags are trending.
- Remember my post a couple of weeks back, 5 Ways to Promote Your Business at Summer Events? Well, in July’s calendar I remind you to take advantage of free advertising on your car (and your family and friends’ cars) by having a cardboard windshield sun visor made that displays your logo and url.
Have A Marketing Question?
I am going to be starting a new advice column on my blog whereby I will give one free piece of marketing advice specific to your small business. If you are interested, please email me at email@example.com (in the email subject line put, “Free Advice”) or fill in the form below with your website and the main problem or concern you have. The advice will be published on my blog for all to see so you must be comfortable with that, but it does mean exposure for your business as well as a link to your website. I welcome all types of businesses and industries to submit, but I will choose questions and businesses at my discretion.
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: 5 Must-Do Marketing Ideas For July
More Sales & Marketing articles from Business 2 Community: