You know we’re all about PPC. Of course we are. We love it, and it’s kept us in business for awhile. But that’s not all that we are. Did you know we also do pay per call?
Which is why I love looking at the relationship between clicks and calls. Nerdy, I know. Woohoo, comparisons and analysis! But pay per call advertising is really unique. It’s simultaneously online and offline, digital and analog, old school and new. Honestly, I find it more interesting than pay per click (don’t tell my coworkers). But also more confusing.
That’s why I was excited to find this great infographic from Invoca. Sure, by the time I found it, I was already convinced of pay per call’s benefits. But for those who aren’t, this data can’t be ignored.
Let’s jump in.
8 Stats That’ll Convince Your Boss to Try Pay Per Call
- Businesses receive nearly 34 billion inbound calls each year from mobile search alone.
- 40% of marketers believe consumers are uncomfortable filling out forms on their smartphones.
- 52% of people who connect with a business after doing a mobile search, do so via their phone.
- 75% of consumers say a phone call is the quickest way to get a response.
- 89% of local mobile conversions occur offline.
- 70% of mobile users have called a business directly from the search results page.
- 57% of marketers say their sales teams prefer receiving inbound calls to web leads.
- Only 22% of marketers use call extensions in their PPC ads.
Crossing the PPC Chasm: From Forms to Phone Calls
Thanks again to Invoca for creating such an informative graphic! Have you convinced your boss that calls are as good as clicks yet?
This article was syndicated from Business 2 Community: Pay Per Call: Crossing the PPC Chasm [Infographic]
More Digital & Social articles from Business 2 Community: