With high school graduation out of the way, most of these grads are looking forward to embarking on a new journey – that of a college student. Many of them are looking forward to the dorm life, new friendships and parties, however, one thing that gets overlooked almost every time is the stress that college students go through. Although, we don’t want to discourage the soon to be freshman student, it is something that needs to be talked and something that is concerning. Stress level on college students is at all time high. This infographic takes a look at what is causing stress in college students along with other interesting stats on college and stress.
An infographic by the team at College Degree Search
More Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- How To Use Hashtags In Your Social Media Marketing
- 3 Low-Cost, Low-Risk Tips For Getting Started With Social Media
- How To Connect Your Business Objectives To An Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Best Practice With Google Plus Business Pages
- Social Media Marketing – Should You Use Tumblr, Instagram, or StumbleUpon…. When No One Else Does?