Discerning YouTube tipsters, iCrazyTeddy and TwoDynamic, have shared the fastest and best unlimited money glitches after 1.16 update in GTA Online, which enables avid gamers of GTA 5 to earn millions in just a few minutes by duplicating Supercars at Los Santos Customs (LSC) or playing solo money missions in the game.
Unlimited Money Glitch via Supercar Duplication in GTA Online
First up let's take a look at TwoDynamic's unlimited money glitch after 1.16 update, which can be performed with the help of your friend in GTA Online (invite only session).
Here is how you do it:
- Invite a friend to your garage via invite only session in GTA Online.
- Now ensure that you stand inside the blue pre-marker inside the garage, which unlocks the vehicle access menu.
- Then switch between the vehicles in the menu and decide which one you want to duplicate. Then move your selected vehicle to the top right corner of the garage.
- Tip #1: As a thumb rule, we recommend duplicating the costliest vehicle or a supercar for maximum returns. For instance, you can try duplicating the Adder which will be ideal for this purpose.
- Now get inside the car and ask your friend to open the passenger side door.
- Then accelerate your car a bit and let your friend push into the open door to move the car even further (see video).
- Keep hitting the accelerate button in small bursts and let your friend continue pushing or running into the open door as the car moves forward and eventually reaches the blue pre-marker in the top-left corner of the garage.
- Now park your car in such a way that the front passenger door is floating right above the blue cone marker, while your friend continues to run into the open door as the car is pushed to the corner (see video).
- Then get out of the car and bring up your phone. Log into the internet and scroll down the webpage: Southernsanandreassuperautos.com and purchase the Karin Rusty Rebel for $3,000.
- Now you are asked to choose the property where you want your new Karin Rebel to be delivered. For instance, choose Del Perro Heights, Apt 20.
- Then select any random vehicle in your garage which you want to be replaced with the newly purchased car. For instance, the Rat Loader is being replaced with Karin Rebel in the video.
- This should leave an empty slot in your garage, where the Karin Rebel is waiting to be delivered.
- Meanwhile, get back to the car parked at the blue cone marker and ask your friend to open the front passenger door and start running into it as the car gets pushed further into the corner.
- At this moment, go ahead and press Y to enter the vehicle from the passenger side and just before you sit down, keep pressing right on the D-pad very quickly so that you can access the vehicle management menu.
- Now you should be seeing yourself standing outside the vehicle, while your friend can see that you are still seated inside your car (Adder). Note: If this glitch is not working, then it means you have not parked your car correctly.
- Then go head and choose the car (Adder) you were in with the empty Karin Rebel slot as seen in the video. This action will create a duplicate car of the same make and in this instance you will get a duplicated Adder.
- At this moment, get back into the original Adder and quickly drive it outside the garage. If this is not done quickly enough, then the duplicate car will disappear and you will be forced to duplicate the glitch over and over again until you get it right.
- Once you have driven your original car outside the garage, just take it to Los Santos Customs (LSC) and sell it for some quick cash.
- Rinse and repeat the process any number of times bypassing the 45 minute duplication delay to become a quick millionaire after the 1.16 update in GTA Online.
- Tip #2: Remember that the vehicle will only sell or upgrade at any given time in LSC. So, make sure that you have fully-upgraded your supercar (Adder) before you try to perform this glitch, as this will maximise the returns and make you rich in no time.
Note: A fully-upgraded Adder will sell for $129, 400 at the LSC.
Avid GTA 5 gamers are advised to enjoy this glitch as long as it lasts, as Rockstar is likely to patch it up in the next few days.
In related news, another discerning tipster iCrazyTeddy has posted a YouTube video detailing the easiest and fastest way to make millions of $GTA using solo money missions in GTA Online.
Some of these best yet underrated missions include the one where you got to destroy the cement trucks using an attack helicopter. The mission is known as Mixed Up with Coke (unlocked at rank 45 by calling up Martin).
All you got to do is simply keep firing the rockets at the cement trucks spawning near the construction building (see video), and any trigger-happy gamer can make millions using this mission.
Check out more such unlimited money minting missions in GTA Online via iCrazyTeddy's video guide (below):