Henry Balanon is the Co-Founder and CTO of Protean. The startup is creating the Glass Card, the next-generation payment card. The Glass Card is a skeleton key for your wallet. It consolidates all of your plastic cards into a single card that communicates via Bluetooth with a mobile app. Select a card on the app and Glass Card swipes as though it were that card. Henry has passion for startups, technology, culture, and above all: people. Previously, he co-founded Detroit Labs, a mobile app company that helped build the Domino's Pizza app. He's also worked at Bickbot as well as Cynergy Systems and Lockheed Martin in Washington DC.
Popular Blog Posts
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - 20 hours ago
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - 21 hours ago
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - 22 hours ago
- 10 Qualities your Salesforce administrator … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
- How To Write Email Subject Lines Every … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 2:57 PM EDT