Henry Balanon is the Co-Founder and CTO of Protean. The startup is creating the Glass Card, the next-generation payment card. The Glass Card is a skeleton key for your wallet. It consolidates all of your plastic cards into a single card that communicates via Bluetooth with a mobile app. Select a card on the app and Glass Card swipes as though it were that card. Henry has passion for startups, technology, culture, and above all: people. Previously, he co-founded Detroit Labs, a mobile app company that helped build the Domino's Pizza app. He's also worked at Bickbot as well as Cynergy Systems and Lockheed Martin in Washington DC.
Popular Blog Posts
- 4 Small Business Blunders: Are You Blowing … - 15 minutes ago
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Finances … - 17 hours ago
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT