A survey by BizFilings of 1,110 small business owners conducted this month (November 2013) highlights that the largest group of people becoming small business owners choose to do so because they are seeking independence. And the smallest group are those driven by becoming rich. BizFilings highlighted its survey in the infographic below. We aren't sure how valuable the flow of questions and answers is but the end result matches our experience with independence and passion being bigger drivers than money - which is a good thing since financial success from a small business only comes with lots of very hard work - so that work better be satisfying!
Popular Blog Posts
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Finances … - 13 hours ago
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 11:20 AM EDT