A survey by BizFilings of 1,110 small business owners conducted this month (November 2013) highlights that the largest group of people becoming small business owners choose to do so because they are seeking independence. And the smallest group are those driven by becoming rich. BizFilings highlighted its survey in the infographic below. We aren't sure how valuable the flow of questions and answers is but the end result matches our experience with independence and passion being bigger drivers than money - which is a good thing since financial success from a small business only comes with lots of very hard work - so that work better be satisfying!
Popular Blog Posts
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - 7 hours ago
- An Entrepreneur Builds a Multimillion … - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM EDT
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 3:27 PM EDT
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 2:09 PM EDT
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 1:49 PM EDT