The Hillman Imp never made much of an impression on this side of the Atlantic —where it was badged as a Sunbeam — but its rear-engine design made it a natural on the track. Down under, it was known as the Sunbeam Stiletto, and as this example caught by Aimless Clickery demonstrates, had a unique charm in competition form. Post your photos to the Motoramic group on Flickr, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or Tumblr.
Popular Blog Posts
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - 6 hours ago
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - 7 hours ago
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - 7 hours ago
- 10 Qualities your Salesforce administrator … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
- How To Write Email Subject Lines Every … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 2:57 PM EDT