Maybe it's age, maybe it's a fad, maybe it's a growing distance from the era when they were launched, but the early '70s Ford Torino-based cars have started looking sharper to me — especially in Ranchero form, like this 1970 example caught by True Mendez Foto. Post your photos to the Motoramic group on Flickr, or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Popular Blog Posts
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - 21 hours ago
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - 21 hours ago
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT
- Minority-Owned Businesses Spend More … - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 11:20 AM EDT
- An Entrepreneur Builds a Multimillion … - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM EDT