On the morning of May 23, 1934, a posse of six police officers opened fire on Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's 1934 Ford V8 on a rural country road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana, pumping approximately 130 rounds into the car and putting a dramatic end to the notorious couples' multi-state crime spree (the Barrow gang killed nine police officers and several more civilians in a series of robberies). The officers were reportedly deafened from the gunfire for several hours after the ambush. Bonnie and Clyde fared much worse.
Popular Blog Posts
- 4 Small Business Blunders: Are You Blowing … - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Finances … - 19 hours ago
- The Underappreciated Art Of ‘No’ in … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:56 PM EDT
- He Who Laughs, Lasts: Stanford Business … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 1:41 PM EDT
- Happy: Most Small Business Owners Would … - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 8:49 AM EDT