On the morning of May 23, 1934, a posse of six police officers opened fire on Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's 1934 Ford V8 on a rural country road in Bienville Parish, Louisiana, pumping approximately 130 rounds into the car and putting a dramatic end to the notorious couples' multi-state crime spree (the Barrow gang killed nine police officers and several more civilians in a series of robberies). The officers were reportedly deafened from the gunfire for several hours after the ambush. Bonnie and Clyde fared much worse.
Popular Blog Posts
- Is Your Business Worth As Much As You … - 6 hours ago
- The trend to mobile e-commerce and Yahoo … - 7 hours ago
- 4 Ways to Lead Your Employees Toward … - 7 hours ago
- 10 Qualities your Salesforce administrator … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 4:16 PM EDT
- How To Write Email Subject Lines Every … - Wed, Apr 16, 2014 2:57 PM EDT