Optify and Digital Marketing Depot recently published a study on the future of digital marketing agencies and their services in 2014. The study revealed quite a few interesting data points, including:
- More than 95% of agencies plan to add to or expand their digital marketing services over the next 12 months
- 53% of respondents plan to add social media services to their offerings
- 50% of respondents would like to begin offering content services over the next 12 months
- The most popular bundles of services include social media, which is included in 89% of service bundles
What’s the takeaway? Clients don’t need a channel – they need results. They don’t want agency services in silos – they want their digital marketing agencies to be able to do everything from PR to SEO to social media to web design, etc. And agencies are responding.
The below infographic is based on Optify’s and DMD’s findings from the study. Where do you see digital marketing services going in 2014 and beyond? If you’re an agency, are you prepared to meet the increasing client demands?
Download the full study to see what 2014 has in store for digital marketing agencies.
More Social articles from Business 2 Community:
- How To Connect Your Business Objectives To An Effective Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Twitter Faux Pas and Facebook Blunders: What Not to Do When Using Social Media for Business
- Surviving An Online Crisis: Tips To Prevent Social Media Mistakes
- Official Twitter Analytics Rolling Out To Users
- Artist Uses Twitter In Treasure Hunt For Free Artwork