• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Yahoo Web Hosting


    how do I change Web site contact person and billing?

    I have 2 web sites. I need to change the responsible person and billing information for one of the sites. How do I go about doing this.
    a few seconds ago 1 Answer

    Best Answer

    Hey Bruce, to update the billing on your account, you will want to go to: http://billing.yahoo.com/ From here you can see your active services, the next due date and amount due, the current payment methods for those services, all payment methods on file, and past invoice history. For instructions on how to update your billing information, we recommend you read: "How do I update my billing information?" http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/smallbusiness/bizmail/admin/admin-08.html If you have any issue with this, you can get in contact with us directly by going to: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/contactus Good luck!
    a few seconds ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services