- A firefighter’s plan to save lives and employ brothers Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- Customer and Market Research – Necessary but Overlooked steps for the Entrepreneur Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- 4 Secrets to Firing Your First Employee Entrepreneur
- Outer Space: Bitcoin's Final Frontier? Entrepreneur
If you're using Yahoo! Site Solution, you can log into your site by taking the following steps:
1. In your web browser's address bar, type smallbusiness.yahoo.com and press Enter
2. When the page comes up, click on the button in the upper right-hand corner; it will read either "Already a customer? Sign in" or "Access your account"
3. Click on "Small Business"
4. If necessary, enter your Yahoo! ID/email address and password
5. You should now be on the Web Hosting Control Panel; click on the Create & Update tab
6. Click on Yahoo! Site Solution
If you're using FTP to access your account, please follow the instructions here:
If you need additional assistance, please reach out to us at yhoo.it/bK3UrI.
Source(s):3 years ago