Is there a telephone number to call to find out about your federal Income tax refund?

6 years ago - 9 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

The phone number for inquiries about federal income tax refunds is: 1-800-829-1954....Love honey

6 years ago

Other Answers

If you did not provide your bank account information on your tax return, you will get by paper check.
In the first lot only those whose return was processed by April 15, 2008 are getting the rebate.
Go to Click Where is my Refund? Then click Status of my Stimulus Rebate. or #01-866-234-2942

For information on stimulus tax rebate read:

by Jss - 6 years ago

go to and fill in the info and it will give you the info~

by pa625 - 6 years ago

Yes. 1-800-829-1954 or 1-800-829-4477

by danesgirl74 - 6 years ago


by byebrn7 - 6 years ago

1-800-829-1954 or you can check on the status by going to and using the "what is the status of my stimulus check" More for information on your stimulus rebate read this article "Where's my stimulus payment" at

by cdrates - 6 years ago

for your federal refund or your stimulus payment??? which one..thats 2 different things...

by jenifer0973 - 6 years ago

The number is being overwhelmed by calls from people like you.

by wartz - 6 years ago

Federal not refund not the stimulus: 1-800-829-1954
For Stimulus rebate: 1-866-234-2942
or website
Wheres my refund
Wheres my stimulus

If you have not filed all your tax returns from 2001 thur2006 IRS is holding your refund until you file your deliquent tax returns. Are you in full compliance?

by Ms. Angel.. - 6 years ago