I haven't filed my taxes in a few years, but I don't remember the last time I did, how can I find out?

I want to know where I can find out the last time I filed my taxes, I've been in and out of the country and haven't done them in a few years, but I'm not sure the exact year I did them last. Also how can I get W2's for my un-filed taxes? Thank you all very much.

6 years ago - 2 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

The quickest way is a visit to your local IRS office they can print them out while you wait. And, they can even provide you with a facsimile of the last return that you filed. Otherwise you will have to file a form to request this information and wait several weeks.

Hope this helps


6 years ago

Other Answers

You have "accounts" questions.

Call 1-800-829-1040.

When you file for the time you have been outside the US, you will need to provide you own records for foreign income.

by v b - 6 years ago