• FirefoxInstall the new Firefox »
    Small Business


    How to open a business and get a licence.?
    Hi, what I am looking for is a licence to sell fried food (product) on this space that I currently own. The licence I am looking for is a non federal licence, I think it's the one where you only get inspected like once a month. I also want to open it up as a small business so I can put a label on my product. I live in Miami fl. Thanks
    a few seconds ago 1 Answer

    Best Answer

    Chosen by Asker
    no such thing as a federal license. there is a single food inspection per year, as long as your supplying system stays super clean you will need a food handler's permit..........given by the city or county. YOU may put a label on it regardless of size of food. TO export or wrap it for store sales--that will take extra steps. if you limit your first 6 mo sales to your own store-restaurant, all is fine. 85% of all NEW food ITEMS brought to grocery store CHAINS are ignored.
    a few seconds ago

    Recommended Articles

    Yahoo Small Business Services