15 Year Old Needs Business Help! Starting A Small Business?

Im in England
So i have an idea of buying different types of ice-creams in packs of like 6 or 12 from Asda then selling them individually in a local park. E.G. buying a 6 pack of magnums for £2 and selling them £1 each at my local park.
Is there any health things i need to do or licences i need to get?
Thanks where can i get these?

11 months ago - 3 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

You need a resale license to sell them at all, and a permit to sell them in the park (or where ever you sell them).

11 months ago

Other Answers

Don't worry about it just have fun and sell them josh

by billy - 11 months ago

Use this basic checklist to make sure all the important steps are taken before you launch your new venture. This business checklist will make sure that you cross all your t's and dot all your i's before your business launch.

Steps to Starting a Business -

Other sites you might find helpful are:
Small Business Resource -
Business Link -


by Emma - 11 months ago