- A firefighter’s plan to save lives and employ brothers Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- The North Star to Guide Your Startup: Core Values Entrepreneur
- What I Learned From a Two-Year IRS Audit Entrepreneur
- Customer and Market Research – Necessary but Overlooked steps for the Entrepreneur Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
How much money would it take to open a small coffee shop?
I know the equipment you need like:
(1) A location
(2) A supplier...coffee beans, edibles, equipment, etc
(3) Commercial grade coffee makers and espresso machines
(4) Commercial grade stove/ovem
(6) Appropriate licenses, permits, etc.
But around how much money would I need to get started, in NYC Brooklyn if that helps.
You missed several items. Go to www.score.org/template_gallery.html... and download the Excel template for estimating startup costs.1 year ago