Best way to give EIN to client?

I just started my freelance job this year, and my client told me to give her my social security # or Employer Identification Number (EIN) to report for her tax return. So I got my EIN lately, but I don't know what best way to give my EIN to my client is. Do I simply need to tell her my number or fill out some kind of form? What is a common way or best way to give my EIN to client?

1 year ago - 1 answers

Best Answer

Chosen by Asker

Fill out a W9 and give the form to her.
the form is easy to download from

1 year ago